We are consulting on our strategy for how we will manage fitness to practise concerns about pharmacy professionals in the future
This newly developed strategy includes the following key aspects:
- it's strategic aims and outcomes
- a new approach to assessing concerns once they are raised with us
- the introduction of several, more flexible, outcomes to conclude a concern
- addressing with any inequalities and bias within decision-making
- improving the service we give by being more person-centered
- sharing best practice and learning from others.
Have your say
The consultation is open for 12 weeks until 22 January 2021 and we welcome responses from anyone with an interest in fitness to practise. In particular, we are interested to hear the views of patients, the public and pharmacy professionals.
The survey takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and it offers the option to save your responses and to return to complete the survey at a later time.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) require a response. If you do not have a response to a question marked with an asterisk (*), please select ‘don’t know’.
Please read the consultation document and respond to our survey now
We look forward to hearing your views.
Read the consultation document to see our strategy in full [PDF 752 KB]
You can also read the consultation document in Welsh [PDF 1.1 MB]
Please click on the ‘Next page’ button below to start the survey: