The consultation is open until 21 June 2019 and we would welcome input from anyone with an interest in pharmacist prescribing. We are particularly interested to hear comments about the impact of our proposals on patients and the public, pharmacist prescribers, pharmacy professionals, pharmacy owners and employers.
This consultation asks for feedback on our draft guidance for pharmacist prescribers, including:
1. The key areas for safe and effective prescribing
2. What pharmacist prescribers must do in order to prescribe safely
3. Prescribing and supplying
4. Safeguards for remote prescribing of certain categories of medicines
5. The impact this guidance may have on various stakeholder groups
The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. If you do not wish to complete all the questions in one go, you will have the option to save your responses and to return to complete the survey at a later date.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) require a response. If you do not have a response to a question marked with an asterisk (*), please select ‘don’t know’.